Before sending your Flex Neck Utility Lighter, please review the following:
Instructions & Warranty (select your language and product)
Before sending your Flex Neck Utility lighter for repair, check the instructions and warranty information. If your Flex Neck Lighter still does not function properly and is within the warranty period, please follow the repair steps below.
*Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the lighter beyond repair.
*When sending a Utility lighter for repair, it will be replaced with a standard model (colour may vary) similar in style.
1. Prepare Flex Neck Utility Lighter To Ship
- Take lighter outside and discharge gas
2. Packing Flex Neck Utility Lighter
- Please attach a short note with your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and description of the problem.
- Pack the Flex Neck Utility lighter in a padded envelope or small package.
- Include a copy of the proof of purchase with your Flex Neck Utility lighter.
3. Sending Flex Neck Utility Lighter
Customers living in Germany:
Send your package to the Zippo Repair Clinic with a tracking number and insurance.
Zippo European Repair Clinic
Groendahlscher Weg 87
46446 Emmerich am Rhein
For Customers in all other countries:
Do not send your windproof lighter to the U.S.A. Please go to your country's Zippo website or contact your nearest Zippo distributor.
Find your country's distributor.
Questions? Contact Us.